Featured post

ELEME RICH MEN ARE POOR MENTALLY

1)  When they loot money, they keep is in Switzerland 2)  When they want to enjoy with their family, they travel to USA 3)  when sick, th...

Tuesday 17 May 2016

THIS COUNTRY SELF DON TIRE ME


I go school -------------> cultism
I nor go school -----------> Illiteracy
I write jamb -----------> no admission
I go university -----------> strike
I travel by air -----------> plane crash
I travel by land -----------> accident
Enter bus for road -----------> bomb blast
I go bank -----------> BVN wahala
I relax for outside -------> kidnapping
I go village -----------> witchcraft
I day house -----------> no work
I go work -----------> No salary
I wan marry -----------> girls de form
Make I shake hand -----------> Ebola
I buy Garri - - - - - - - > Lassa fever
Mosquito bite me -------> Zika virus
Make I chat -----------> No light
I buy motor -----------> No fuel
I subscribe -----------> No Network
> Go to farm........Fulani herdsmen
NIGERIA Nawaaaa ooooo....E NO EASY OOOOOOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment