Featured post

ELEME RICH MEN ARE POOR MENTALLY

1)  When they loot money, they keep is in Switzerland 2)  When they want to enjoy with their family, they travel to USA 3)  when sick, th...

Wednesday 4 May 2016

I AM ALIVE, HALE AND HEARTY, SAYS ANENIH



Vanguard can authoritatively report that former Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Board of Trustees chairman, Chief Tony Anenih is alive. The Edo-born politician was reported dead by some online media, Wednesday morning.
When Vanguard contacted Chief Tony Anenih at about 1pm today, he emphatically declared that he was alive: “I am alive. “I am well. “The hospital they are talking about, I have not been there before. “The doctor they are talking about, I do not know him and he does not know me; and I have not seen him. God is on the throne and it is only God that can call me when He believes that it is time”.

No comments:

Post a Comment