Featured post

ELEME RICH MEN ARE POOR MENTALLY

1)  When they loot money, they keep is in Switzerland 2)  When they want to enjoy with their family, they travel to USA 3)  when sick, th...

Friday 22 April 2016

The Bible has all we need in life!!!!

Everything I need is inside the Bible! Everything I have so far came from the Bible! Whatever I want, if I can locate it in the word of God, I can have it in due time. Right now, the process is ongoing for me to acquire all  my desires. As I keep believing, speaking & acting on the words covering my needs, soon enough, the words will be made flesh(become physical realities by creating my expected desires through a spiritual faith process). The secret of answers to prayers is asking based on the word. May God help us to continually find answers in his word in Jesus name!

No comments:

Post a Comment