Featured post

ELEME RICH MEN ARE POOR MENTALLY

1)  When they loot money, they keep is in Switzerland 2)  When they want to enjoy with their family, they travel to USA 3)  when sick, th...

Friday 22 April 2016

My Bre asts Are Killing Me, They Won’t Stop Growing – Woman Cries Out

This was sent to Laila Ijeoma, according to the letter, the pregnant woman lamented about how her boobs keeps getting bigger and bigger nonstop.
According to her, the rate at which her boobs are growing is quite frightening and it is becoming a great source of concern to her. Read her mail below:
“Please i need help. this is not funny any more. My breast is beginning to frighten me. I am 14 weeks pregnant (my first pregnancy) and my breast has grown past size 44 and with a very strong texture.
Even though I am fair, my aureola is expanding at an alarming rate and has turned pure black and my nipple are erect and hard and painful non stop I am naturally busty and normally i wear size 34 cup.
I have never seen any thing like this my entire life. I am seriously worried and it seems to be getting bigger every morning.
The weight is also a problem. I strain to stand straight and my back is aching terribly. My husband has been supportive but i know he is worried too though he tries to mask it often. i am slim and slender and I now look absurd. I had to keep changing bra size every 2 weeks and I still have a long way to go in my pregnancy as I just entered my 2nd trimester.
I like to be free when am at home but my elder sister told me to wear bra always and I have started wearing them even to bed but its not helping. Please does anybody know what I can do to stop this breast from growing.”
Please anyone who can advice her, drop it below!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment